Here you’ll find the best affiliate marketing programs in the UK so that you can find the best one for your needs.
Affiliate marketing has grown a lot in the past few years. Today, it’s worth over $19 billion worldwide, and hundreds of brands want to find out how to get in on the action.
The UK is one of the biggest markets for affiliate marketing, with millions of consumers interested in what you have to say.
This guide will help you choose the perfect affiliate program no matter who you are or your business needs.
We’ll also explain why some programs offer more value than others and how different types of companies approach affiliate marketing.
What is Affiliate Marketing
Do Your Due Diligence
When it comes to finding an affiliate program, you should do your due diligence.
You must make sure the company is legitimate before signing up.
There are a few steps you can take to ensure this is the case:
- Check Reviews: Make sure there are lots of positive reviews about the company online, and also make sure there aren’t any complaints about them (or if there are, check out how they were handled). This will give you an idea of how trustworthy the company is.
- Check Their Website – The website should be professional-looking and easy to navigate. It shouldn’t have spelling errors or broken links either! If their site looks like it was made in 1998 by someone who has never used a computer before then, this could be a sign that they’re not very professional either, so try another one instead!
- Check Their Social Media Accounts – Look at their Twitter feed(s) too because sometimes tweets can give you clues as well—for example, if they’ve tweeted once or twice, don’t choose this affiliate network after all? Again though: always double-check before making any assumptions based on what someone else says online without doing your research first because otherwise, things could get messy later when everyone starts arguing back and forth about whether or not certain things happened exactly as stated…and nobody wants that kind of drama happening inside their headspace!!
Determine What Kind of Affiliate Program You Need
The first step to finding the best affiliate programs is to determine exactly what kind of affiliate program you want to join.
- What kind of products do you want to promote? Do you want to promote physical products, digital products or both? Do you want to promote a range of products or one?
- Who are your target customers? Are they male or female, young or old, from specific countries, etc.? This will help in choosing which kind of website(s) and which types of companies might be a good fit for your business.
Search for the Right Company
When looking for an affiliate program, you want to ensure that the company is reputable and easy to work with.
You also want to look for a good reputation, as this will affect your reputation if the company goes under or changes ownership.
Finally, find a product that has been well-received by consumers and has an outstanding affiliate program.
Look for a Dedicated Online Presence
When looking for an affiliate marketing program, the first thing to do is check out the company’s website.
Does it have a lot of content about the product? Does it have a lot of content about the affiliate program? Is there information on the company itself, or even more detail on affiliates and how they can make moneyMoneyoting their products online?
If you find that a company only has one page dedicated to its products and offers few tutorials or other resources, it’s probably not worth your time.
On top of that, if there aren’t many reviews from customers who have bought through this site, you may also want to keep looking around!
Recognize What to Avoid
There are a few things you need to watch out for when it comes to choosing an affiliate program.
- Avoid companies that don’t have transparent affiliate programs. You’ll want to know how much each sale is worth, how often you’re paid, and your commission rate before signing on the dotted line.
- Avoid companies that aren’t transparent about how they work. This can be harder than it seems! But there’s no point in joining a company if you’re unclear about where your money comes from and what steps will get you there.
- Avoid companies that don’t pay on time or at all. Don’t get stuck waiting months while they “investigate” whether they owe you anything—if they say yes, ask them when they’ll send the funds; if they say no, find another program instead of wasting time trying to collect what’s owed to you.
You need to research
Decide which affiliate program you want and search for the best companies.
- It would help if you did your research.
- You need to decide which kind of affiliate program you want
- You need to search for the best companies
Best Affiliate Programs That Pay the Highest Commission
- Amazon Associates
- eBay Partner Network
- WP Engine
- Hammacher Schlemmer
- BH Cosmetics
- Sandals Resorts
- Sage Financials
Don’t be discouraged!
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t find the right affiliate program immediately.
You may have to give some things up, like high commissions or a great website, but if you keep looking, you will find the best company.