Welcome to Shop99 eCommerce Blog!
We appreciate your interest in the guest-blog partnership with Shop99.
To contribute solid and valuable content to our customers and readers, we raise a high-standard set of requirements for posts in our blog.
We may, under specific circumstances, refuse to publish your post on our blog if these requirements are not met appropriately.
Due to the high volume of submissions, we don’t provide feedback on the rejected guest posts.
- Post content must be 100% original and never be posted elsewhere.
- Word count: 1,000-1500
- News. Advertising. Promotion. Commercial posts will be accepted (conditions apply).
- Content must be educational and informative for blog readers in the eCommerce field.
- Dropshipping and print on-demand -dedicated topics are more preferred.
- Statistics and references must be quoted from verified sources.
- We provide one do-follow link for each article.
- You can use links to your blog posts or websites or other high-quality websites, but they must be relevant to post content.
- Links to your site will also be added at the top and the bottom of the post (More details in the Authorship part).
- The article will need at least 2 to 3 relevant images. (Don’t use stock photos, please)
- You can create the images yourself or take them from online sources, but make sure you have the right to use them.
- Please provide a featured image that best presents your whole post, size 870 x 320 px.
Authorship (If you need)
- The post will be published under your name at the top and linked to your website.
- We will also provide you with an authorship box at the bottom of the post to link to your site and/or your social profile.
- Your author bio should be 250 characters (including spaces). We also provide a headshot image for your authorship box.
In the Shop99 eCommerce Blog, we talk about marketing automation, e-commerce growth and everything else. Thank you, we appreciate our partnership together.