The easiest way to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription is to click the End Membership button on this Amazon Help.
Amazon Prime, whether have a free trial or pay for the service. How to do it, You can follow the manual instructions below.
How to cancel Amazon Prime subscription
You can end your Prime membership subscription on a web browser or mobile app.
1. Go to Amazon Prime.
- Go to Amazon.com and click on the Amazon Prime Membership from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Sign-in button.
2. Click on the Sign-in button.
- You will see your Prime plan, renewal date, and management options there. Then Select Update, Cancel, and more, and follow the on-screen instructions. click End
3. Select the prime account you want to cancel and select Edit on its right side.
Click on the account you want to cancel, and then select Edit on the right side of it.
You’ll now be taken to a page with a section called End membership and benefits. Select this option and click Next Step.
4. Click on End Membership and Benefits on the next page.
- Click on End Membership and Benefits on the next page.
- You will see a pop-up window asking you to confirm your choice by selecting End My Benefits, but don’t worry! Just click on that button, and you’re done cancelling Amazon Prime.
5. Further, confirm your choice by selecting End My Benefits.
Once you’ve confirmed your choice, you’ll no longer be charged for the service and will no longer be able to use it.
If you’re still unsure, click on the Cancel Membership button again. If not, select End My Benefits.
Congratulations! You have successfully cancelled Amazon Prime! If you are satisfied with our guide, share it with your friends!
Thank you for reading. We hope this guide has been helpful to you! If it was, please spread the word and share it with your friends so they can also benefit from our work.
We are always looking for great articles about Amazon Prime cancellation and would love to hear from you if you have an idea for something we should write about! Please leave us a message in the comments below or shoot us an email at [email protected]